Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rhodenhiser Returns

After a six-month hiatus from posting here on the Brief, I am pleased to be back and on the job. Moving to Wrightsville Beach in July, becoming accustomed to my new job, and becoming acquainted with my new surroundings left me little time to post my thoughts on the events of the day. I plan to resume my writing here on the Brief, though I know that it will not be a daily occurrence.

The move to the coast went quite smoothly, and transitioning into my job has been a welcome challenge. After six months in the office, I feel comfortable in saying that I made the right decision back in July. I know too many people who have been unable to say that.

With that, let's get to the real reason you and I are here - thought-provoking (or not) commentary.

8 Comments:

Blogger leanordalexander6049002259 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:10 PM  
Blogger joecollins74015892 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

international dating

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

Adquity.com

4:10 AM  
Blogger CindyB1 said...

I never knew you were a Robert Earl Keen fan! So am I! How ya doing?

11:48 AM  
Blogger EdwinaHugh said...

性愛成人色情性愛技術性愛技術網路文章性愛技巧性愛快感性愛影集性愛幹片性愛城性愛天堂性愛女子性愛女人性愛姿勢性愛姿態性愛娃娃性愛寫真playboypk視訊pipi999infophimsexmienphiqk176qqavqqavqq視訊qq聊天視訊qq聊天室如何啟動qq情色小說qq美美情色網qq美女號碼qq免費色訊qq色情聊天麗的成人網站麗的成人網麗的情色世界麗的情色小說麻辣聊天室麻將辣妹黃爺影城黃色色情漫畫試看黃色色情故事黃色色情照片黃色自拍影片黃色自拍偷拍影片貼圖黃色自拍片黃色網路黃色網站

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Addwin Net said...

Nice posting n Visit Back to ME on Jual Skripsi

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Addwin Net said...

Ni Postingannya tuh ganing.. Vista back on me Jual Skripsi

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home